Sunday, January 20, 2008

losing my M-F'ing mind

For anyone out there who was hoping I'd come back from xmas with tales and a welcome ear for stories of the holidays and a year in review, I must disappoint. I'm working full-time until the end of February and skule has begun. As such, I'm freaking out, living off adrenaline and True Grit. Smoke is coming out of my ears, I cry molten lava at the slightest provocation and sleep has become but a wistful memory.

I love you all, I miss you all. I promise I'll be in touch when I get part-time hours and a recalibration of my frazzled central nervous system. I'm thinking of upgrading to the latest titanium fibre optic model as seen in Venusian2: bionics for the well-accessorized civilian.

love,
Mermaid

1 comment:

reyt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.