Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Time on my hands

It's happened guppies, I'm no longer trapped in my office and enjoying the sunny sunshine for at least the next week or so. I hated where I was and now I am free free free!

Parliament is adjourning for the summer, so I'll be on the lookout for antics and shenanigans of a political nature shortly. The meeting of the Grand Wizards of North American assimilation takes place in Quebec in August, so naturally I'll be loudly freaking out about that.

Divercite is August 1st to 5th this year, I live in the village and will be SO on the scene. (despite the repeat performance this year by the city of montreal by pulling out needed funding at the last second. no-one says no to tourist revenue!)

Finally, the book continues, several peeks have already been shown on this site and I may reveal a few more finished moments while it's put together.

All in all, I'd say that at least until September, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (that is of course unless the freelance thing doesn't pan out, I spend all my savings on rent and end up in another horrible office job working for my intellectual inferiors for peanuts. in that case, at least I'll have a lot to write about.)

No comments: